PhD Students and Postdocs are welcome!
- The department has paid positions for (post-)graduate students. The (post-)grad students conduct their research project, and play a vital role in the planning and running of the undergraduate practicals and seminars.
- A typical Ph.D. takes between 3 and 3 1/2 years, and not longer than 4 years.
- We are always on the look-out for good prospective (post-)grad students, and applications are welcome at any time!
- We have an active research school on subjects of relevance (see: Research Page). The department is equiped to perform modern research, and the (post-)grad students are encouraged to present their work at national and international conferences. Additionally, the department has well-established contacts to several international pharmaceutical companies.
- More information about the current (post-)graduate students and their areas of research can be found on the People Page
- Applications for a position as a (post-)grad student should include a curriculum vitae and be sent to me at the following address:
Lehrstuhl für Pharmazeutische Chemie
Friedrich -Alexander University
91052 Erlangen, Germany.
If you are interested in the possibilities of pharmaceutical research at Erlangen, then feel free to contact us also by e-mail or phone.